Tuesday

   
 Monday was a excited and busy day. I was so busy that I’m doing it today. I started to do E-verify and I-9s a almost all the morning. First I had to check if the employee paper work paper had a folder. Some did, some not. We had a hard time doing E-verify because it wouldn’t let me go to the website. But I fixed it later on the day. Since some employee didn’t have a folder, I had to make one for them and file them. Lunch came and Linda and I went to McDonalds. I had a McChicken and a small soda. We went back, and Jennifer Torres wanted me to do blueprints for her. It was a busy day but I had fun.

        Today I went in to Ideal and filed almost all morning. It was kind of stressful because I couldn’t find papers that matched with the other papers. When I was finished I was filing new hired folders for Linda. Bob came to me and had me go to a website and take a test about Eligible Safety Modules. It teaches you about working in the construction you need to know about gas and toxics etc. Lunch came and Chelsey and I went to Louie's. At the end of the day I helped Linda do time sheets. Overall my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog