Ideal :)

Today at The Ideal Group everything went great and was productive. I started out with a good attitude because yesterday we won our last game and I was really excited to come into work. I started doing what I do every time I come into Ideal; doing the billing for Ideal Setech. I poured myself a cup of coffee and got to work. While I was working Linzie pulled me aside and asked if I wanted to go to lunch with her in a few hours and I agreed. Before I knew it, it was time for lunch. We went to a place called Mercury burger bar where I had a really good burger and chili cheese fries. After we came back to Ideal and I went to go file Invoices for Setech, I had a talk with Amanda about my grades. When I had finished talking to Amanda Kowalski I went back to my desk and started doing the billing for next week to get a head start. Overall, my day went great and I am looking forward to my weekend.

Jose Perez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog