4/1/13

Today was a busy fast day. I came in at Ideal and I said hi to everybody. I asked Chelsea if she had something for me to do, she had me do material checks; it took me the whole morning. When I was done with the material checks I went to Loren office and put them on his desk so he could sign them. Then Chelsea had me write job numbers folders in a notebook. When I was done I had to file them, but first I had to separate them, one was PDPM and the other was hard dollar folders. Lunch came and Chelsea and I agreed to go to Roman Village to eat. I had a good meal. We came back and I continued to file. When that was done there were some hard dollar folders left that didn’t have their own folder, so I had to make one for them. Overall my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog