4/15/13

Today at Ideal was cool. I started off my day by helping Amanda bind some presentations for a meeting with Vivian Pickard at GM. I helped them out a lot. Now they can be organized and have all the things we sell right there in a binding. After that I continued to work on the price comparisons that Gary gave me last week. I actually got a lot of that done today which I was proud of. Right before lunch Sylvia asked me to help her set up a lunch for Vivian Pickard.


At lunch time Mike, Dennis, the new guy to the office Brian in marketing and I went to lunch together. It was cool just to hang with the guys. After lunch people asked me to do little small task around the office for them and I was still working on Gary's stuff. That was pretty much my whole day.


MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog