4/23/13

Today went by fast. I came to ideal and the first thing I did was file PDPM and hard dollar folders. When I was done with filing, Chelsea had me match invoices to their own folders, it took a while to finish. When I was done with the invoices there were more folders to file so I started to file them. I was done with all my task, so I went to Bob if he had something for me to do, so he had me put blueprints in a cabinet. It was a pain because there were so heavy and since I have a fracture in my knee it was hard to do. But I still I did it and it was finally done.

           Lunch came and I brought lunch from my house. It was nothing big to eat, but it did fill me. I had my little break and I showed Chelsea, Julie and David my grades and how am I doing so far in school. They told me to keep it up and continue doing a good job. My lunch time was over so it was time to continue working on my other task.

            Chelsea had me do material checks, I usually do them in the morning but since I was busy she was waiting for the perfect time to hand it to me and do it. Overall I spend the whole afternoon doing material checks. Hope to be busy like this next week.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog