4/29/13

Today went by fast. I came in at Ideal and started to file PDPM and hard dollar folders. When I was finished filing I went and made myself a cup of coffee to start off my day. When I came back from making my coffee I saw more folders so I had to file them again and again. When I was finally done with it I asked Patty if she had something for me to do, she had me file accounting folders. That was done so I went and ask Terry if she had something for me to do, so she had me put some receipts in order, it took me a while to do them.
Lunch came so Chelsea, Patty and I decided to go to Louie's. I had a good meal. We went back to Ideal and I still took a little break since I was waiting on Patty to hand me work that she was suppose to give me.
She came and handed me Executive weekly summary sheets. What I had to do was find the PDPM initiation form and the weekly summary sheet and see if they had the same amount of money and if they did I had to match them together. I started working on them for a while since Chelsea had the material check already. So I went and did the material checks first. Overall, my day went busy and good.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog