4/30/13

Today was long day, but it was fun. I came to Ideal and the first thing I did was the material checks that I didn’t finished yesterday. While I was doing them Chelsea handed me an envelope to put it in the mail. Then I saw Amanda and told me I was going with her to Cobo Hall to help set things up at 11am. So, I went back upstairs and I was trying to do the material checks as fast as I could. I was done so I went back down stairs and gave them to Rachel so she could sign them. I grabbed my jacket and I was waiting on Amanda to leave.
We arrived at the place, it was pretty cool because I’ve never been at that building. We went where they were setting up everything and we started very quickly. I had to unwrapped bollard covers and all the supplies, we had in a big box. When we were done setting up the things and putting them in their spot we went to Jimmy Johns for lunch. It was a good meal and it was my first time to eat at that place. When we were done we went back to the building and we were giving it our final touches and moving some things around.
After that we headed back to Ideal.
We got back to Ideal and started working on some work that Patty gave me. It took me all afternoon doing it. While I was doing them Rana had me mail an invoice, it took me a second. Then I went back on what I was working on. Overall, my day was a fun day.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog