Ideal Day 4-22-13


Today at Ideal the day went by pretty fast and I had of task to accomplish. Amanda gave me the best brownies in the world that made my day great. I started out my day by doing the prelim checks that I had worked on the Friday before. Thanks to Felicia's help I finished even faster than I thought. After, I worked on some filing and matching invoices for Jennifer until lunch time came. At lunch I had the usual peanut butter and jelly sandwich with the side of gold fish. I then asked Sean to help me with my math homework since I was struggling with it.
            After Sean had explained to me how all the formulas work I got the hang of it was. I was sure that I know how to do it. After lunch, Linzie called me into her office and gave me a few tasks to do. I had to make a list of stores in different states on an excel sheet. After a while I got the list ready for Linzie and headed back to her office. She said I did a great job and gave me another task.
            I made an inventory of all the flyers we had for Ideal. I went to the back room in order to see how many boxes we had for each flyer and then checked the marketing office. When I had looked at the time I couldn't believe that it was almost time to go. Overall my day went great and can’t wait to come back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog