4/25/13

Today at Ideal was a pretty cool day. At the beginning of my day I started off by continuing my price comparison list for Gary that he gave me a while back. The reason why its taking me a long time to finish this list is because it is really long. It has 3,000 inventory prices on it and I'm only on 800. So I'm not being lazy with my work just to let you know. I did that for the whole morning so it took me to lunch.

At lunch I had an Italian sub and I worked on some of my essay that I have to do for English. After lunch I continued on the list. I also helped Linze in Marketing Director on how to make a mailer. Then I helped Chris's son out on how to stamp the mailers. Chris is the CEO of the company by the way. Well that was pretty much my whole day. The Ideal day.


MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog