Today At Ideal



I walked into for the first time in two weeks it was nice to see everyone again. When I walked into the door Amanda wasn’t in her office but then I saw her in a meeting inside the conference room. Knowing that we could not have our morning conversation I headed towards the Accounting office. When I went into the room I told everyone good morning and asked Jennifer what I should start on. She said to start on the billing for this week, so I started on my task.
            While I was working on the billing I decided to get some coffee to keep me up and running. When I went into the kitchen I saw Amanda and decided to walk into her office to chat about my school work and how she was doing. After, I headed back to my desk and finished the billing. When I was finished I asked Jennifer what to do next and thought that I should get started on the check run. I spent all of my time working on it but soon lunch arrived.
            When lunch came I was really hungry so I ate all of my lunch. I spent, most of my time using my phone to check on my soccer games and get an update on what was going on. After, Linzie asked me to help her organize her new office, so I gladly helped and was soon finished. At the end of the day I was happy to see the progress and Amanda gave me a mango. Today was a great day and can’t wait to come back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog