Busy Day at Ideal Group 04*26*2013


Today was a very busy day at Ideal. My day started when I asked Sean if he had any work for me to do. Sean asked me to pull the checks for Ideal Shield and then match and enter some invoices into MAS. It was a challenge finding some of the invoice due to the fact that Sean has a weird way of filing. Most of my morning went by and before I knew it, it was time for lunch. I headed towards the fridge to get my school lunch and then went to sit down on Amanda’s desk since she wasn't here today.
While I was at lunch I got a head start on my homework. I worked on a project for my English class and finished my essay for economics. I then decided to hear a little music to get my mind going on what I should do about me working at Ideal during the summer. I had lots of thoughts but still couldn't get my mind straight so I just went back to work. At that moment Silvia asked me to work on my logo for my family tree so, I did that before anything.
After getting my logo finished I went to look for Linzie to see what she had for me to do. She took Osmara and me to the back building to look for something’s that Amanda need for Monday. After we brought them back and put them inside the conference room. For the rest of the day Linzie had me going all over the place looking for things that she need for the event on Monday. I finally got it done just before my bus arrived.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog