4/18/13

So its been a couple of days since Catherine has left the Ideal group and its been different because I  don't have work set up for me when I first come in, but I just go around and ask other people for work which isn't a problem with me. When I first got in I continued the work that Gary set up for me from a couple of weeks ago. I was working diligently on that while lunch came around.

At lunch I had some hot pockets and Mike, from sales, helped me out a bit on my chemistry work that we're doing in class. After my lunch I continued working on Gary's work from Ideal surplus. I got A LOT done. At the beginning of my day i had about 275 done. At the end I had 500 done. I reached my goal for the day. Now I only have 2,500  more to do until I'm finished with everything. That was the Ideal day.

P.S. In school for this week my goal is to get at least an A on one of my chemistry worksheets in class because that would make Michael very proud of me knowing that he helped me out on my chemistry. I also already accomplished one of my goal by getting and A on my Latin vocab test. Now i have to keep up the good work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog