12-11-13 by Richard Zarate

  When I got here I went to my desk and then Sylvia told me that Virginia would have something for me to do. Later Amanda told me that I was going to go to Academy of the Americas with Alex and Osmara. Virginia wanted my help to set up the Christmas tree. We set up the tree and we started putting up ornaments. Osmara came and told me we were going to go to the school. I helped out by passing some presents to the kids in the school. After 2 hours we went back to Ideal Group.For lunch I had a sandwich, apple, and some yogurt.
  After lunch I finished putting up the ornaments on the tree. Sylvia asked me to put some items away. After I finished, I went back to my desk and started to write my blog. My computer wasn't working right, so I went to go ask Osmara if I could use her laptop so I can write my blog. Amanda told me to go to ask the marketing office if I can use the computer. This was how my day was.

 What would I do if I had a limo for the whole day with my best friend?  I would tell him to put on some nice clothes and go visit some places in Detroit. We would go to some fancy restaurants and seem like we are rich. We'll go to the mall and to some parties. Later we'll go for a cruise in downtown Detroit. This is what I'll do with a limo for a full day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog