Its Friday Friday

When I walked into the door I saw Amanda at her desk. I went to say hello and had a talk with her about grades and me getting accepted into Lawrence Tech University. I was really excited because that’s the first big school I got accepted too. I just start thinking about my future and the person I will become and the places I’ll be. After thinking about it for a while I think Lawrence Tech is my first choice of college. When I was finished talking to Amanda I went to work on some plotting for Tony.
I had a lot of convert some DWG into PDF so I had a busy morning. The shop wanted four copies of drawing now so it was a longer process than usual I had to organize staple and give all the drawing out so that they could get their work done. I also knew that I was going to be working on the job myself since I was going to work this weekend.         I heard it was going to snow five inches of snow so I better get myself ready for the cold.

At lunch I went to Amanda’s desk since I had nowhere else to sit. Jose Patino came along and we had a discussion about a few topics. Talking about the car we’re going to be getting in the future and all the things we want to do after college. I realized that school is the number one thing that helps you achieve your goals. I also realized that I grew up a lot over the years not just because I got taller, but in a way that I became a stronger and more outgoing person. I always figured that I would end up working for the rest of my life getting paid less than the average person, now I can actually see myself doing something with my life and being someone that can make a change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog