Chris Lara 11/26/13

Chris Lara 11/26/13 I disbursed my knowledge today. I walked into the office knowing my main task for the day. A German film crew, Galileo TV, came from Munich, Germany to shoot a documentary of Detroit and its great progressions throughout the community. I prepared my clothes for the cool temperature, and I went to the Garden. When we arrived, Sylvia told me to stage some tools and to prepare for the crew. When the group arrived, Sylvia and I greeted them. They proceeded to interview some of the people that have worked in the garden such as John Bradburn, Sylvia Gucken, Sarah Clark, and me. I harvested vegetables while I waited for my interview. When it was my turn, I gave a complete answer to the question being asked. After, Sylvia, Sarah, Jacqueline, and I all had to harvest some parsley for the interviewers. It took many attempts to record the activities we were doing, but we managed through them. I really enjoyed the German film company doing a part of their documentary about Cadillac Urban Gardens and Detroit in general. It was very cold for being outdoors for a couple of hours, but it was well worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog