Merry Christmas

Today has been a really long day for me. I had a lot to do and on top of that it was the last day before Christmas break so time was going by very slow. I started my day off with a cup of coffee and a fresh pair of drawings to plot out. It took me a while to get that done since they had to be converted to PDF’s but nothing I couldn't handle. Afterwards Amanda came to visit me in the conference room and said she had a gift for me. I was really surprised but I knew it was going to be something good since she has good taste and knows what I like. I wasn't disappointed it was a really soft and awesome V-neck sweater that I’ll be wearing on Christmas day. I was really happy and grateful to have someone like her in my life she’s like a big sister to me.
                My day was going great but it only got better for lunch I was going to eat the lunch from school but Chris offered to buy the guys upstairs Pizza. I had the best dip dish pizza ever and I was full. Afterwards I went back to work and I saw Frank. Frank had called me over and we went to a little meeting with people from the office. I was really scared because I did not know what was going on but I had a big smile on my face when I found out what they had done. I was really glad that Frank liked the gift that Jose and I got him.
                Working at Ideal is really a blessing. The people at work are not just people that I work with but really a family that I grew up with during my teenage years. I’m thankful to have all this people that care so much about me and that’s why I try my best to become a good person in life and give back to those that helped me through all my struggle. If it wasn’t for the people of Ideal I wouldn’t be where I am today. I don’t see them as regular people but really heroes that I wish I will someday grow up to be. I couldn’t ask for a better life and that’s all thanks to the people of the Ideal Group.

         - Jose Perez 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog