FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Today went great. I came to Ideal and said good morning to everyone upstairs. I saw Julie come in, it was good seeing her since I haven’t seen her this past 2 weeks. As soon as I got to my desk I saw material checks. It was not a lot to do, so I took my time doing them. When I was done with material checks I started to file invoices from last Friday. Half way done, I took my lunch.
            For lunch, I went downstairs with Jose Perez. This time we were in Amanda’s office, which was weird because we usually eat in the conference room. We had a good talk about college and work. Later on, Osmara came and joined us. We had a good lunch break. It was time to get going so I went upstairs and continued my task.
            When I was finished filing the invoices, I started to mail out invoices for Bonnie since she wasn’t here in the afternoon. Then I started to file PDPM and hard dollar folders. Overall, my day went great.
            Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog