Jacqueline Perez- Last day at work before Christmas

Today is my last day at Ideal before Christmas break so I won’t be back until next year. I will miss coming to work and seeing some of my co-workers. Today I didn’t have the chance to interview Amanda Kowalski because she was pretty busy so we rescheduled for when I come back. This morning I filed for Setech and then I had the privilege to help Theresa with something new today. I helped her email request to customers for their tax except certificates. Towards the afternoon I vouchered for Setech on Symix. It was something I hadn’t done in a while but after I vouchered a couple of them I got the hang of it. Today I had a very great lunch. Tri Star Steel, one of our vendors, provided lunch. It was really good and I ate a lot of pasta and salad. My mom also made tamales that I brought in for everyone. They seemed to have enjoyed them so I’ll make sure to bring more sometime after my Christmas break. Overall it was a very amazing day at work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog