12-4-13 by Richard Zarate

  My day started off by doing some scans for Alex. Alex sent me a lot of scans. While I was working, Amanda told me that Bonnie needed my help with something. When it was 10, I went upstairs to Bonnie. Bonnie wanted me to wrap wine bottles, put them in a gift bag, and tie them in a bow. I started working and when it was 12 I went downstairs for lunch
   For lunch I had a sandwich, apple and some Cheetos. During lunch, I told Osmara what I was doing. After lunch I went upstairs to finish my work. While I was working my back started to hurt and I started to sweat. After I finished I went to go tell Bonnie and she told me that I did a great job and she gave me some candy. When I went downstairs I went to the vending machine to get a Gatorade because I was tired.
   I went to ask Osmara for some work and she told me to highlight some receipts. After I finished, Sylvia wanted me to throw out some paper. After I threw the papers, Sylvia told me to print some letters and make some labels for them. This was how my day was.

  If I woke up finding myself invisible I would freak out. I would tell my brother and then I would tell him that I can do things without getting in trouble. I would tell my brother that we can do some pranks and we should record them. We'll probably get popular because of the pranks and then I'll tell my brother that he can pretend to do cool magic tricks and get money. And I'll be able to go to places without paying. This is what I'll will do if I was invisible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog