TGIF

Today was a good day, although it went by fast. I came to Ideal an the first thing I saw was material checks on my desk. It wasn’t a lot of checks so I knew it wasn’t going to take me a lot of time, so I took my time to finish it. When I was done, I went to Chelsea to tell her there were missing invoices for three checks. She then helped find them. When I was done I went and filed PDPM and hard dollar folders. Lunch came and I went downstairs to join Jose Perez.
        For lunch I had a sandwich and later they brought pizza. When I was finished with my food, Jose and I had a good talk. It was one o’clock so I went upstairs and continued working on my task.
        When I was done filing PDPM and hard dollar folders I ran out of stuff, I saw that Bonnie had a stack of invoices to mail, so I went and did that. When I was done mailing out the invoices I started to file other invoices. When I was done Julie gave me a card that everyone signed that said “Merry Christmas” which was very nice of them. Overall my day went great.

Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog