Busy Day!

Today was a busy Friday. I Came to Ideal and the first thing I saw was the material checks on my desk. It was a lot to do, so I went and did them ASAP. While I was doing them, Bonnie wanted me to mail out invoices, so pretty much it slowed me down a little. When I was done mailing out invoices, I continued doing material checks.
I had lunch early, I went to the bending machine and got myself some snacks since I didn’t bring my school lunch. When I was done eating, Terry and I had a good conversation and what I was doing this weekend. Mostly my brake went great with Terry, we always have good laughs.
It was one o’clock so I went to my desk and continued my task. I was done with material checks which was good. Then I went to file PDPM and hard dollar folders since I didn’t have anything to do. When I was done filing Dave wanted me to make copies of waivers, since he needed help. Overall, my day went by fast and great.

Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog