Chris Lara 12/2/13

Chris Lara 12/2/13
A new level of pride appears.
            I began the day with a few small tasks. I checked my email, returned emails, and researched a local garden. My research began with Sylvia handing me a magazine with a special article inside. The article described a community garden that was being recognized for its great achievement in its neighborhood. A student from UM-Dearborn started the garden with a couple of friends trying to clean up a lot. As the residents started to observe over time, they began to help the students. Eventually, they were allowed to begin a garden with the help of volunteers. I looked up the location and informed Sylvia.

            After, I began updating the 2014 calendar based on Cadillac Urban Gardens. The calendar was claimed ‘weak’ by Frank; who gave Amanda and Sylvia an idea to what they needed to improve on. They told me to include some facts about the garden. I added the facts, and I showed them the results. They gave me many pieces of advice to tweak the document. I began to work on it again as soon as they made a new comment. This happened many times. In the end, I resulted on my best piece of work for the day. I was extremely proud of the final calendar, and I began to show it off.


            After, I went to bind some presentations for a meeting; the presentation was about 30 pages long, so I was able to complete nine of these in 25 minutes. I finished the day with some short tasks and left with a proud smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog