Jacqueline Perez- December 10, 2013

Jacqueline Perez- December 10, 2013

It has been an interesting day. I did a lot of different things. I filed first thing in the morning for Setech. After that I helped Theresa with mailing customers invoices which is something I really like to do because it’s more hands rather than working on the computer. Then I continued finishing the list of Florida tax exception certificates. I also helped Theresa sort and deliver the mail to different people and departments like Contracting upstairs, Frank’s mail, checks for Theresa, Shield and Setech invoices. I then filed again for Setech again in the afternoon. I am planning on interviewing my next co-worker from accounting next Tuesday which will hopefully be Amanda Kowalski. Finally for lunch I had peanut butter and jelly sandwich, apple juice and carrots that I really enjoyed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog