Today

Another wonderful day at Ideal Group where my day went by very fast. I started my day with a cup of coffee and a bagel. You can say that my morning was pretty great. I was looking for some work, so I went upstairs to talk to Stephen he gave me some drawings to plot out and I was ready to get some work done. I went to the printer but unlucky it was out of paper. I changed the paper then went on with my task.
                Afterwards, I went to lunch and had a really good talk with Osmara. We talked about school and just life in general. It was nice having someone to talk to while I ate my cookies. I then went back to work and Tony gave me a few tasks. I got that done and went to the accounting office for more work. Ideal Setech gave me the task to work on the check run so I did that for a while until I got an email from Tony to go upstairs.

                Tony gave me a flash drive and told me to print, staple, and give Abel some drawings they needed. I had to hurry because it was almost time to go but I managed to get that done and still finish more work.  My day was great and I can’t wait for the next time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog