DAYS AT IDEAL

  So long today started out very good. I came into the project manager's office and the guys were happy to see me after a while. They asked how I was doing and gave me some tasks for the morning. I had to organize all the Skyzone projects into the right folders in our system. After, I went to find some things in the shop that needed to be measured and checked for. When I came back to the office I was asked where I wanted to go to lunch and we decided to go get a burger at Oblivions.
  I had a really good time talking about the college I was going to and the things I was going to do during the summer. When I came back to the office I talked to Abel about working on Saturday and he said yes. Sylvia then asked me to go to the garden with her and we both went to check what had to be done. When we went back to Ideal I got a few things done and that was my day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog