Friday Friday


                Today was a common day at Ideal Group. I came in and Steve gave me a few things to plot and then Tony showed up. Tony then asked me to sort all the drawings so that it was easier to find what we needed. I then went to print all the new drawings and put them with the old ones so that they can be where they are supposed to go.  After a while Osmara came and asked if I could go with her and Linzie to Cobo hall and help clean up after the event they had.

                Around 11 we headed to Cobo and I had some work to do. I picked up the entire guard rail and the entire handrail and put them in the boxes they belonged in. After a while we were done and we decided to get something to eat. We went to a deli and I had a huge BLT that was to die for. It was fun hanging around with the girls since it has been a while. Overall my day was great and I can’t wait for work tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog