Jacqueline Perez - May 13, 2014


Jacqueline Perez – May 13, 2014

            Today was very interesting and fun. I have been full of energy all day. Today, I worked for Setech and Group. I helped Kelly file, sort and voucher invoices. I also helped Kelly pull the check run, which is pulling invoices from the unpaid drawers and stapling the checks that go with them. I then helped Theresa for Group. I assisted her in looking for tracking slips and distributing mail. I also met some employees from the bank across the street that were really nice.

            Today for lunch, I had chicken with a side of macaroni with broccoli. It was really good. After lunch we experienced a very short power outage and it was really frustrating because I was in the middle of pulling for the check run. Besides the power outage, today was great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog