Fridays


   Today was another good day at Ideal Group. I got started right away when Tony asked me to look for some bid jobs and look at the drawings. After I looked at the drawings I plotted them out and arranged them all. When I had finished, I went to give a copy to the shop and also turned in a new job that had to be released. When I came back, Steven gave me a few things to do like sending the work orders to Virginia. .

    When I had finished my work for the morning, the people in the project manager’s office went to Slows. I had a real good Yardbird sandwhich and a side of waffle fries. I was really full when I came back to work but still did all my work with no problems. Afterwards, I went to help Kelly with accounting work and had some laughs with the people in the accounting office. Overall my day went great and I can’t wait to work here all summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog