TGIF

Today was a productive day at Ideal. I started off by filing invoices, while I was in the process of filing them, Nick came and we had a meeting about my future and talking about a program that will be beneficial to me. It took us most of the morning talking about it, once we were done talking I got back to work. When I was done filing, Maria had material checks ready, so I went ahead and did them.
Lunch came and Maria asked me if I wanted something from Burger King, I told her that I only wanted a shake, since I wasn’t very hungry. Then later Sylvia wanted Perez and I to go with her to the garden to organize plants that they brought. We finished putting plants where they belonged and we went back to Ideal.
I continued doing the material checks. When I was done, I gave them to Maria since she’s in charge of them. Few seconds later, Yesi wanted me to do a flyer for picking up dumped tires. So far, my day has been great.
Jose Patino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog