Richard Zarate-May-14-14

  In the morning it was pretty slow. They didn't have much work for me. I did some simple tasks. I filed some papers for Contracting. Osmara taught me how to make coffee. Later in the day, Microsoft Outlook was messing up. It's didn't let people send emails. Alex gave me a spreadsheet and told me to put the General Motors employees address. I was disturb a lot. Sometimes they had to use my computer. I went to go use Kelly's computer but it didn't let me access Sylvia's contacts. I went back to my desk and tried to log in but it didn't let me. Osmara signed me into her account and I started to work.
  For lunch, Osmara and I went to Taco Veloz. Sylvia paid for our lunch which was really nice. I got back to work and started adding addresses. Later Osmara told me, I had to put the Mail Code, so I had to go back. and add them. The rest of my day was steady. I added about 130 addresses to the spreadsheet. My day was  productive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog