Richard Zarate May-07-14

  Today, I got here at the same time as Osmara. She told me I was going to sit in Kelly's desk. I sat down and said hi to Alex.  I asked Alex for some work, she gave me some scans to do. I did them fast. I went to go see Sylvia and asked for some work. She told me to put some seedS in the envelopes. They took awhile, but I finished. I went upstairs to help Ideal Contracting, I met Kelly and Bonnie asked me to file some papers. Later, Osmara came upstairs and told me that when I finish, to go see Amanda. I went to go see Amanda and she told me I was going to help Ideal Surplus. Gary had me put in inventory in the item master. I did a little and then it was time for lunch.
  Osmara took me to El Rancho,  I ate some tacos.  Then we went to La Michocana and bought some melon juice, I bought one for Amanda. Osmara had me handing out passes to the people in Contracting. I continued putting inventory in the item master. The rest of my day went pretty fast. My day was pretty great and proficient. 

  During the day, Amanda and I talked about why is it important to have an bank account. It's important to have a bank account for many reasons. You can get your paychecks transferred to your bank accounts. You'll need a credit card in the future to have a good credit score. Currently, I have a safe in my room, hidden. It'll be easier for me to lose all that money or get it robbed than it is to have it saved in a bank account.  Amanda wants me to make Osmara to get me a bank account and it'll be fun to have one and have a debit card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog