T.G.I.F


Today went by very fast at Ideal Group. I started my day working with Chris and plotting out some drawings.  It wasn’t until Steve had me take down some drawings for Daifuku so the shop could work on them. I headed downstairs and left the drawings on Abels desk since he wasn’t here.  I then asked Eddy if we were working tomorrow.

            For lunch Amanda and I went to Green Dots and had an interesting conversation about my future and school. It was nice catching up and just have a good talk with a good friend. When I got back to Ideal Chris and I went down to the shop

            We had to count all the Nike post for a job one by one. It was an easy task but took a while to do. I had a meeting right after and met with a few people that came all the way from New York. It was nice meeting them and seeing the ideas that they had. My day went by fast and I overall, had a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog