9/28/15 by Richard Zarate

  Today was a normal day for me. When I got off the bus, I went walking to Ideal Surplus. I changed into work clothes so I wouldn't get my dress clothes dirty. Gary gave me a list of item I had to put pictures for. The list was quite easy to do and I finished in about an hour. After I finished the list, Gary gave me another list to work on. I worked on the list until lunch.
  I ate lunch with Osmara and Enrique. After lunch, Frank wanted to talk to me and Osmara. After the meeting, Osmara asked me to come up with 4 new blog topics for the interns. When I got back to Surplus, I came up with four topics and emailed them to Osmara, so she could of checked them. I continued to work on the list until 3:30 p.m. Osmara didn't like one of my ideas and I had to think of a new one. My day was pretty good today.

  Who's my role model in my family or group of friends. I think it's between my sister or my mother. My mom is an perfect example of a hard working person. She works so she can provide for my family and she still spends quality time us. My sister has been good because if she wouldn't have gone to Cristo Rey, I probably wouldn't have either. I'm following her footsteps until college, where I'll need to make my own decisions. These are my two role models in my family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog