Enrique Cordero 9-3-15

Enrique Cordero
09/03/15                                                                                                             
First Week of School
           
This school year I wanted to take a bigger step into my school year than last. Every school year I have tried harder and harder to improve myself both emotionally and intellectual. I wanted to make myself more driven this year.
I want to get into a great computer programming/video game design school so in order to do so I need to keep getting as high grades a possible. I talked to Mr. Simmer, the collage readiness teacher, about my grades and what I would like to do. He told me I should not think of an average or an ordinary college that my friends will go to and think of going bigger because of my grade point average. So I am thinking I want to go to Carnegie Mellon University in Pennsylvania.
Besides knowing where I might want to go to school the teachers automatically started to give out home work at school and I was pretty happy because I want to learn as much as I can to be what I dream to be. This year I will improve on myself as a person and as a student/learner.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog