Who Is Your Role Model In Your Family or Friend Group?

          Enrique Cordero
          09/28/2015
          Monday

Who Is Your Role Model ?

            My family has never really been my role model for the past couple of years and I haven't looked up to my friends in that manner in a very long time. I have only ever looked up to a couple of people such as a couple of teachers, authors, and inspirational people that I have come to be grateful for. Dean Simmer, God/Jesus Christ, and Satoshi Tajiri (along with everyone at Nintendo/Game Freak/Creatures Inc.) have all been the main role models for me so far.
            Dean Simmer has been an amazing person to me and being a great counselor. Dean Has helped me figure out what I need to improve on so that I will get better scores on the standardized tests. He has made me see that my life can be worth much more than average because I am trying to make it. The reason I am going to a better college is because of him.
Jesus Christ is one of my models because he is my savior & is helping me be a more caring human being. Many times during my life I have had rough patches and I have realized that my religion has been very important and has helped me be amazingly happy for my circumstances. God has shown me love like no one else has and he has changed my life for the better. Now that I realized that he has always been there I have a greater belief in my faith.
           Satoshi Tajiri (along with everyone at Nintendo/Game Freak/Creatures Inc.) is one of my role models because he has been helping me keep my mindset clear for the past 5-8 years for when I am too depressed to see God with me. For him the creation he made was his life’s success, but for me it has been my passion, my get away from life, and sometimes the reason I am happy. The video game he made has stuck with me longer than anyone- besides my family- and it has helped me be a stronger person, like the same way that god has. He has kindled my love for the art of video games and has kept it alive for most of my life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog