9/24/15 by Richard Zarate

  Today was a pretty smooth day. I started my day by working one of my old tasks. I had to ask Chris how to do it because I didn't quite remember how to do it. I sat at Jose' desk and worked on my task. I had to put the alias number on MAS and get the items code, condition, and the location of the item. I had to do 4 pages of items. I put them on an Excel sheet and when I finished, I sent it to Chris. I talked to Pamela about college and how it was for her. After our conversation, I went to lunch.
  I had lunch with Enrique and we talked about school. After lunch, I went back to Surplus. I had to organize a pile of papers in order and I had to file them. It took me about an hour to do. During the day, Frank came to talk to me about me transferring high schools. He gave me a lot to think about and I need to give him a decision by midnight. After our discussion, I went back to my desk to write my blog. I had a lot of things happen and I need to make a decision.


  This year, I thought about transferring high schools. I wanted to transfer to Western International or Cass Technical High School. I have many friends that go to either of these schools. Many take AP classes and I wanted to take AP classes. Cass Tech also has a robotics team, robotics is something that I want to become more interested in. After having a talk with Joaquin, Sylvia, and Frank. I have a lot more to think about which school will help me in my future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog