Christian Perales

Christian Perales
September 15, 2015

What is your Ideal vision of Southwest Detroit?

My Ideal vision of Southwest Detroit, is to see people take pride in the city. To see more art, rather than graffiti. To see more trash cans being used, rather than trash being thrown around. To hear good things about the city, rather than bad stories and make believe rumors. I want to turn on the TV in the morning and hear good news and what good things people in the city are doing, rather than murders, robberies and vandalism. I want to see the future of Detroit graduate and succeed, rather than dropout or throw their life away.I want to see people come together and help each other, rather than bring violence and hatred. 

My Ideal vision of Southwest Detroit is for people to see what I see. What I see is potential, what I see is greatness, what I see is, a place full of people who have the potential for greatness. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog