First Work Day! by Richard Zarate

  Last week, I had to miss my work day because of my consultation. It feels good to be back. This year, I'll be interning at Ideal Surplus. Today, Chris had me work on MAS. I had to work with some of the items I cycle counted during the summer. I had to use the alias number to find the item number and put it on an excel spreadsheet. Chris taught me how to do it and then I worked on it.  While I was working, the mouse on the laptop froze. I didn't want to reset my computer, so I went to the main building to get a mouse. When I went to go get the mouse, I said hi to Amanda. By the time I got back to Surplus, it was time for lunch. I had lunch with the new Ideal intern, Enrique. After lunch, I went back to Surplus. I continued to work on Mas. My day overall was great, can't wait for next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog