Christian Perales 9/1 2015

First day of work as a sophomore

Today was my first day of work at Ideal Group, and I am pleased to say that it went very well. Once I got off of the bus for work and entered Ideal, I knew I was in for a great experience. My workday started off with constructing my vision statement and taking a tour of the job site. I met many of the workers and I saw how nice and welcoming they were, which gave me a good feeling about my new job assignment. After the tour, I helped Alex with mailing orders and entering names into the system. After I was finished with that, I went with Alex and Sylvia to take pictures of the railroads and take notes in preparation for GM cares week. When I got back to Ideal, I began working on a power point for GM cares week.
First Week of School as a Sophomore
My first week of school as a sophomore went better than I expected. I saw that many of the teachers look at my classmates and me as role models for the new freshmen, and saw that we had become more mature and responsible than our foolish freshmen days. I expect this school year to be a good one and I expect myself to continue to do my best.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog