Christian Perales

Christian Perales

September 14, 2015


If I could go anywhere to help my community, where would I go

If I could go anywhere to help a community, I would go to one of the many suffering countries in Africa. As an American citizen, I know that at some point in my life, I have taken for granted the blessings I have as a citizen. Not everybody has a bed to sleep in, clean water to drink, food to eat, a good job and so on. Since so many people living in America take all of these gifts for granted, we don't always think of what we could be doing to help those who don't have what we have. 

The people who live in Africa did nothing wrong, we are all human, and we all have the right to a good life. If you have the ability to help, no body is holding you back from it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog