3~13~13 : The Shy Phone Lines

When I walked into Ideal I was not expecting what was going to happen in the later part of the day. I went into the ADMIN office and saw Amanda. She was on the phone as usual so I left her to her responsibilities. I then went to my desk and started to log on. When I logged on I checked my e-mail and saw many messages. The messages were from co-workers about sales and other informative statements. Then I saw an e-mail that really got me exited. The “Group Scoop” article has arrived! Many peers at my age maybe don’t like to read but to me it’s an important part of my life. After I read the article I went onto seeing what Sylvia has planned for me.
                She sent me an email and told me that I was to send invitations to an event later on this week. I checked and corrected the mistakes and went on printing the invitation out. This took me some time since I had to send each individual person a letter. This went on until Amanda told me to go to lunch.
                When I went to lunch I had a sandwich and some juice prepared by myself. Although it wasn’t as good as my mother’s it was enough to fill me up. I watched some “Minute Physics” on YouTube and went back to work.
                When I went back to work I was going to do something I was not too happy about. I had to make some phone calls to some senators’ offices but the problem with that is that I’m a very shy person. Amanda helped me prepare a script so I was ready when the other person answered the phone. I was very shy at first but with practice I was just talking with ease.
                Today I had a blast talking with Osmara about life and learning some new things. I can't wait to come back to Ideal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog