3/26/13

Today was a fun day. I came into Ideal and asked Maria if she had something for me to do. I helped file papers but since I didn’t find folders for them she told me it was ok and to give them back to her. Then she had me file shippers. Jon Anglin came up to me and told me to be ready at 9 because we were going to take a CPR class down the conference room. While I was waiting for it to be 9 I kept working. When it was 9, Chelsea and I went down stairs, the Sarah and two other men came. Jon was instructing the class. We were going through all the lessons in the video on how to do compressions and mouth to mouth. It was cool because we had this plastic dummy and we were practicing. We had a fun time. Lunch came and they brought Mr. Pita, which was great meal. Then immediately the class started. The class ended at 3, it was a long day but I learn a lot of stuff. One is hoe we had to do 30 compressions and then blow air 2 times in their mouth. When the video was done we had to answer some questions in the paper. Overall, that was my fun day.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog