Today at Ideal


On my way to Ideal I had a great time relaxing and hearing music on the bus. I  almost fell asleep but my friend woke me up. While on the ride to work, I opened my mind and started to think about different topics like what was I going to do today at Ideal. Soon enough I had arrived at the gates of Ideal group and was ready to start my day. On my way into to building I could see that Sylvia’s car was in the parking lot  I was glad to see that she was back in the office since Ideal didn't feel the same without her.
            I wanted to say hello to Sylvia as soon as I walked into the door, but she wasn't at her desk, and Amanda was on the phone so I headed towards the accounting office. When I walked in I said hello to everyone and then realized that Sean wasn't at his desk. I started to worry since I needed something to do. In the meantime I opened the mail for Jennifer and soon enough Sean came into the office. He had me work on some invoices for the rest of the morning until lunch time had come.
            When lunch came, I went to the Admin office to use the open computer so I can look up the match results for all the sports. I learned that the Pope was really into soccer. He used to play for a team in Argentina and know still cheers for his team. In the middle of my lunch, I was glad to see Osmara walking in the building since we always have interesting conversations. We talked for a little while but then I had to go back to work. Sean made me match and enter invoices for the rest of the day. Overall my day went great and can’t wait to come back Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog