3/25/13

Today went great as I thought it would. I came in at Ideal and said good morning to everyone upstairs. I went to the kitchen and got myself a cup of coffee like usual. I started to file PDPM and hard dollar folders. When I was done filing, David had me do Payroll transfer forms, it took me all morning to finish them. It was fun because it was something new for me. Lunch came and Chelsea and I went to Louie’s and had a great meal. On the way back Chelsea was telling that tomorrow we're going to take a class to learn how to do CPR. I’m pretty excited now. We got back to Ideal I helped Maria do the mail which was a pain because every Monday there’s a lot of mail. When we were done we started to stamp them and put them in people inboxes. When we were done I helped Terry file invoices. Overall, that was my good day at Ideal. 


JP


Comments

Popular posts from this blog