3/21/13

Today at Ideal was very productive. Started my day by doing a Kmart contact list for the 402 region. That was a lot of  contacts but I stuck through it and actually got it done pretty quickly which made Catherine very proud of me. When I completed that I narrowed down a  contact list to the inventory that we had so we could send a mailer to the top 100 U.S. architect firms. After all of that my lunch time came. Mike in sales actually took me out to lunch today. We went to this Mexican restaurant that was very good. If I could I would go there everyday to get food. But my lunch with Mike was cool.


After lunch I continued on with the mailers that I begun before lunch. I had to put a booklet into an envelope and I also put labels onto the envelopes. I tried to put the envelopes into the stamping machine but they wouldn't fit! So my alternative was to take a little sheet of paper and put it through the machine and then stick them onto the envelopes with the amount of money due on it. All in all my day was pretty great.

MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog