3/19/13

Today went as great as I thought. I came in Ideal and said good morning to everyone upstairs. I went to my desk and Chelsea said there was bagels in the kitchen, I rapidly walked to the kitchen and made myself a bagel and a cup of coffee to pump up my morning. I went to Maria if she had something for me to do, so she handed me shippers to file them. While I was doing that Chelsea gave me checks and wanted me to make copies and match them with their own invoices. I put the shippers aside and started working on the checks. Suddenly lunch came and Chelsea and I went to an Arabic restaurant. I had a good meal. When we were finished we headed back to Ideal. I continued doing the checks. Finally when I was done I put the checks in a folder and gave them to Loren so he could sign them. While I was waiting on him I started to do my Latin homework. When I was done with my homework I went to Loren office and check if he already sign the checks, which he did and so I gave them to Chelsea. Overall, I can say my day went great.

JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog