3/14/13

Today was an ok day. I worked in the Admin office today. To start off  my day, Catherine gave me the task to make a mailer for Home Depot locations in the 403 region. That only took me a couple of minutes to do so I was on to the next task really quick. My next task was to make another Home Depot list but with Specific names on it. Then I ate my lunch. I had a Italian sub from Tuby's.


After my lunch my task was to make labels for that contact list I started earlier. After I made the labels I made a envelope full of our information and letters to be sent to the Home Depots. I finished that pretty quickly and Catherine was ready with another task for me. She asked me to look up Starbucks' in the 405 region so we can send a mailer out to see if we can sell our product to them. Didn't get a chance to finish that but I will be looking forward  to finishing it next week. That was the ideal day.


MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog