Birthday at Ideal



I woke up in a great mood this morning. Today was the day I turned 17 and I was closer and closer to becoming an adult with many responsibilities. I couldn’t wait to see what my day was going to be like. I got out of bed and got ready for school. When I got there all my friends came up to me and said happy birthday and I got a bunch if hugs. When I got to Ideal I walked into the Accounting office and “Theres-o” said happy birthday along with the other members of the accounting cave. I worked with Sean all morning since my supervisor wasn’t here today.
             Most of my morning consisted of me entering some invoices into our MAS system. I was starting to get a bet tired so I headed towards the kitchen to get some coffee. After, I went to talk to Amanda about my grades and when we were going to lunch. I choose to go around one since Amanda had a meeting. When lunch time came I was starving and couldn’t wait to eat something. We ended up going to my favorite restaurant Buffalo Wild Wings. I had a great time watching my games and was happy that Osmara could go since we always have things to talk about. I had eight boneless wings and a side of fries I felt like a king.
            After getting back from lunch and feeling like I gained a few pounds I got back to work. Kelly gave me the list to get things ready to bill. So I got started and afterwards talked to Sean about my grade in math. He was glad to see that I was doing well and so was I. I try to improve every day and now that I’m older I was to try harder than ever. My day went pretty great and I can’t wait to see what else the day brings me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog