My Ideal Day

On my way into Ideal I realized I had a little problem. I had forgotten my key card to get into the building, so I had to improvise. I got on my phone and called the only person I could think about to open the door. Since Amanda’s office was the closest one to the door I asked her if she could open the door for me. Realizing that I came to work today Amanda gladly opened the door and I went on to work in the accounting office.
I started my day by saying good morning to everyone. Jennifer then told me what my task was for the day. I had to do the billing for Ideal Setech like I have done over the school year. I had finished my billing for the week before lunch time arrived so I went to work with Sean.  He had me match POs to invoices and enter invoices into our system and then file them in the cabinets. After a while it was time for lunch and I had my not so good, but acceptable, peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I also had an orange and some gold fish that tasted mighty good.
When lunch came to an end, I went back to Sean’s desk and asked him for more work. He had me do more invoices since he had lots to do. I got that task out of the way and looked for more work. Sean then gave me a stack of envelopes to mail out and stamp. That took me a while but I got it done. I afterward went to check if the mail was here but it never arrived. My day went great and can’t wait to come back again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog