Tuesday

It’s been a long time that I haven’t went to Ideal, I pretty much missed it since I had ACT last week and didn’t came to work. I came in and said hi to everybody. I went to the kitchen and did myself a cup of coffee to start off my day. I asked Maria if she had something for me to do, she had me write names of folders that didn’t have tags attached to them. When I was finished I gave her the paper and she wrote them in a little paper and I had to put them in the folder. When I was finish, I went and file PDPM and hard folders. That was done and Chelsea had me put checks to their own invoices and then mail them out. Then Maria had me file invoices, which took me all morning. Lunch came and Chelsea and I went to a Mexican restaurant, the meal was good. We headed back to Ideal and I continue filing invoices. When I was finally done, Chelsea had me do extended checks. Overall my day went great.


JP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog